The trip of the year in the Wadden Sea National Park
Here's an overview of what you can experience in which seasons, so you get the best experiences and disturb breeding animals and birds as little as possible:
|Summer Half Year||apr||may||jun||jul||aug||sep|
|Winter Half Year||oct||nov||dec||jan||feb||mar|
How to be the best guest in nature
- Use the many fantastic trails that show both nature and culture at their best - and at the same time avoid getting lost.
- Respect that certain areas may be closed off during the birds' breeding season.
- Do not drive on dykes, unless there is a path and a sign by the dyke.
- Pick up the rubbish you find and take it with you – even if it's not yours.
- Always remember that you are a guest in nature, and therefore do not disturb birds and animals.
- Feel free to sink, but refrain from picking protected flowers and plants.